5.21.2010

Ladybug and Dasiy Cupcakes

I was contacted earlier this week inquiring about some birthday cupcakes. My client has a close friend who's birthday celebration is tonight at the super chic and incredibly yummy restaurant, Flamingo Grille in Myrtle Beach.

To surprise her, she thought it would be fun to have cupcakes decorated in some of her friend's favorite things, Ladybugs and White Daisies! I loved the idea and here is what I came up with:



These are my Italian Cream and Cookies & Cream recipes topped with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting with Marshmallow Fondant details.

I thought these turned out just as cute as a button- I hope my clients enjoy them and have a blast celebrating with their friends tonight!

Thanks so much! The cupcakes looked too good to eat, but they tasted delicious!
D.K. Myrtle Beach, SC

Jade Cahoon
Sweet Street Designer Cakes and Cupcakes
Check out my Cupcake Menu here.

0 comments: